Charles Orlebar presents – an impressive and imposing cottage.
This former farmhouse dating back to 1739, turned public house around 1926 and was bought in 2001 by Manor Building Preservation Trust to convert into residential dwellings. The property provides generous living space with double bedrooms, a large dining hall and modern fittings. Period features are present with mullion windows, wood floors and deep window recesses. A sunny garden (south westerly) to the rear and parking make this a lovely home of Grade II listed interest.